This Statement may be amended from time to time without prior notice. You are advised to check for the latest version on a regular basis.
We are committed to safeguard the privacy of individuals with respect to your personal data. We assure that our policies and practices in relation to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of your personal data comply with the requirements under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486) (the “Ordinance”) under the laws of Hong Kong, as well as the relevant code of practice and guidance issued by the Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data, Hong Kong. The meaning of the term “personal data” adopted in this Statement is defined in the Ordinance.
When you use our Service, we will record your visit and IP Address only and will not collect any personal data from you unless otherwise stated. Cookies used (if any) in any part of our website will not be deployed for collecting personal data. You may refuse to accept Cookies by modifying the relevant Internet options or browsing preferences of your computer system, but to do so you may not be able to utilize or activate certain available functions in our website.
We may collect, retain and use your personal data for the following purposes:
• to verify your identity;
• to process your application to register for our Service as a registered user ;
• matching procedures, as defined under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486);
• to provide the services you requested;
• to administer and manage the user login programs, including but not limited to SharShare Coin purchase and account management, content sharing, and content contribution;
• to perform research or analysis in order for us to improve our products and/or services, and for survey, marketing and promotional purposes;
• to maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems; and/or
• to assist in the prevention, detection or investigation of crime or possible criminal activities or as required by law.
Subject to obtaining your expressed consent, we may also use your information you provided for updates and marketing purposes, if you do not wish to receive more latest updates and promotional materials from Wealthskey, please send a written un-subscription request to us at [email protected] Your un-subscription will come into effect within 10 business days upon receipt.
You can contact us to update, amend, and correct your information. You also have the following rights:
• To request access to, or erasure of, the personal data we hold about you.
• To request us to restrict the processing of the personal data we hold about you.
• To object to us processing personal data relating to you.
• Where you have given us consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
• You have the right to obtain certain personal data from us in a format that can be transferred electronically to a third party (also called “data portability”).
To exercise your rights, asking questions and raising concerns, please contact us at [email protected].
Some of these rights are not absolute. In some cases, we may refuse a request to exercise particular rights if complying with it meant that we are no longer able to meet our contractual obligation to provide you with particular products and services.