3. The text, photographs, video, graphics, data, information, ShareWon, and all protectable intellectual property available through the Service (“Content”) is the property of Wealthskey. You may not use the Content or Service for any commercial purpose. You may not remove, alter, forward, scrape, copy, sell, distribute, retransmit, create derivative works or otherwise make available the Content to third parties without our prior written consent, except as permitted by any sharing functionality in the Service that expressly allows you to share content or links to other individuals. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discern the source code or architecture of any feature or component of the Service.
4. You acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property rights in the Service and the Content (in whole and in part), including, but not limited to, all copyright and trademarks, are and shall remain the property of Wealthskey, and you shall not acquire any rights in them.
6. You may be permitted to register or otherwise create a user account, user name or password (your “Registration”) that allow you to access or receive certain Content and/or to participate or utilize certain features of the Service, including features in which you interact with us or other users. You represent and warrant that the information provided in your Registration is complete and accurate to the best of your knowledge, and you will inform us of any changes to your Registration information. You are responsible for the use of any password you create as part of your Registration and for maintaining its confidentiality. You agree that we may use this password to identify you. We reserve the right to deny, restrict or terminate your access to any Content or feature reached via such Registration process for any reason, in our sole discretion.
7. Registration data and any other information we obtain about you will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement. By submitting information to us as part of any Registration, you consent to the transfer of such information outside of your country. We reserve the right to access and disclose any information about you (including personal data given in your Registration) in order to comply with applicable laws, regulations, court orders or lawful governmental requests; to operate our systems properly; and to protect our rights and the safety or interests of others, at our sole discretion.
9. We have no obligation to store and may remove or delete any User Material for any reason, at any time and without notice to you.
10. We do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, advertisements or contents contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from the Service. We cannot and do not guarantee the quality or reliability of any products or information purchased or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information displayed on our website and applications.
11. The Service and Content are provided for informational purposes only. You understand and agree that the Service does not recommend any security, financial product or instrument, nor does mention of a particular security on the Service constitute a recommendation for you to buy, sell, or hold that or any other security, financial product or investment. The Service does not provide tax, legal or investment advice or opinion regarding the suitability, value or profitability of any particular security, portfolio or investment strategy. Neither we nor our content providers shall be liable for any errors, inaccuracies or delays in the Service or any Content, or for any actions taken by you in reliance thereon. You expressly agree that your use of the Service and the Content is at your sole risk.
12. You agree that your access to and use of the service and any content, component or feature available through the service is on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we expressly disclaim any representation or warranties, express or implied, including without limitation any representations or warranties of performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, completeness, reliability and non-infringement. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all responsibility for any loss, injury claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from or related to access, use or the unavailability of the service (or any part thereof).
13. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Wealthskey and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, advertisers, content providers and licensors (collectively, the “Wealthskey parties”) will not be liable (jointly or severally) to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental, punitive or exemplary damages, including without limitation, lost profits, lost savings and lost revenues, whether in negligence, tort, contract or any other theory of liability, even if the Wealthskey parties have been advised of the possibility or could have foreseen any such damages.